How to Write a Thinking of You Card
- Categorized in: To Send and Give
Here are suggestions for what to write in a “Thinking of You” card. Choosing the right words for any greeting card can be difficult. Creating a message for a card with so many possibilities is particularly challenging. Thinking of You cards are a joy to receive, because they are usually unexpected. Birthday, anniversary, wedding, sympathy, baby shower, or even get well cards are almost expected, but a Thinking of You cards come as a surprise.
Thinking of You cards can be sent whenever you want to let someone know they are in your thoughts. These tend to be encouraging cards with messages of love and hope. To help you get started, you can use the following samples of Thinking of You card messages -- from there, just add your personal touch to make it unique:
- "I want you to know that I have been thinking of you lately."
- "You have been in my thoughts, and I want you to know that you are important to me."
- "It's been too long. I was thinking of you and wanted to let you know. Let's get together soon."
- "I miss seeing you, and so I wanted to send you a card to let you know I am thinking of you."
- "You continue to inspire me and comfort me even though you are away. I am thinking of you."
- “There are certain people who stick with you even when they are not around you much. You are one of them. Thank you”
- “I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you lately. I am reminded of you as I go through my day and I smile.”
- “You are an awesome person, and I have been thinking about you more lately.”
- “I wish I could be there with you. Know that you are with me in my thoughts.”
- “You are too far away from me now, but you stay close in my thoughts.”
- "We have been praying for you lately, and you are in our thoughts."
- "I am not sure what is going on, but I wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and that I am available if you want to talk."
- “My thoughts and prayers are with you as you go through this challenging time.”
- "I know you are going through a lot right now. My thoughts are with you, and know that I am here for you if you need help."